15 de outubro de 2007

Champion Jack Dupree

What you say woman? Yeees, I've been drinking!
And I am... drunk again. And open the door and let me in!
I said, let me in!
Yes, I've been drinking gin, yeah, what the hell you gotta do with that, huh?
Woman! Open that damn door and let me in. If you don't open that
door, I'm gonna have to knock it down. But I'm comin' in.
Yes, I've been drinkin' again, yeah, none of your business.
Yeah. Open the door, I'm comin' in
Drunk again
Yes I'm drunk again
Yeas I'm drunk
Woman I'm drunk again
I been out all night long
Baby I been drinkin' gin
Yeah.. wha... what do I care about what the people say next door!
You tell all of 'em over there to do or shake this thing. Or all of them
to go to hell. Go to hell! I'm drunk! That's what I mean! Damn, damn, I'm drunk.
What the people gonna say?
What the people gonna say?
Yeah they talk and they talk every day
Yeah when I get drunk
Woman I wanna have my way
All right now...
Yeess I'm drunk again. And I'm gonna keep on drinkin'.
I ain't gon' never stop. Yes open that door woman, open the door!
Yeah... yeah...
Come home in the mornin', just about half past ten
Come home in the mornin', just about half past ten
You'll be hospital bound woman, if you ax me where I've been
Drunk again
Drunk again
Drunk again
Ooooh I'm drunk again
Yes and I'm good 'n drunk this time woman, open that damn door or
I'll break it in. For I Am Coming In.
Drunk again
Drunk again
Yeah drunk again
Ooh drunk again
Yeah I been out all night long, woman, drinkin' gin
Drunk again!

Sem comentários: