18 de setembro de 2006

Para o Pipinho!



As well as lending its name to Britain’s favorite dish,a TIKKA is a mark made on the forehead during Indian marriages.
Tikka Gold and curry are a match made in heaven, the perfect partnership of Indian creativity and Belgian brewing know-how, blending the right amount of rice with the perfect balance of malts, hops and spring water, gives the beer its distinctive golden color and bouquet. The perfect partnership of
Enjoy Tikka Gold cold to extinguish the fire and refresh the palate.

A few symbols explained:1. The Taj Mahal is one of the wonders of the world and was built as a monument of love.2. The design under Tikka Gold on the label symbolizes the ingredients of the beer.3. The position of the hands are a sign of Welcome.4. The Oil lamp under the hands is a symbol of energy.

While he was creating the beer, Roy had a dream, an almost biblical prophesy. ‘In my dream, I had realized my ambition,’ he smiles. ‘We had our beer and it was a success. On the label were the words “Tikka Gold”. At breakfast, I was deep in thought. My wife noticed and asked if I was OK. I told her about my dream, assuming she would keep it to herself. She works in a firm of stockbrokers, and she told her colleagues. They said: ‘It’s a brilliant name, tell Roy to go for it.” He did.

Sem comentários: